Symbolic Imports

Delving into the indie perfume world brought me to Symbolic Imports. Some of the perfume oils caught my eye, plus the fact that I'm going through so much lip balm lately, I decided to put a couple in my "shopping cart". Along with lip balms and perfume oils, on offer are, soaps (bars and whipped), sugar scrubs, hair care and lotion.



I chose Chai Tea and Coconut lip balms. They are moisturising without being too heavy on the lips. The scents are subtle, yet noticeable. There is no taste.

I ordered 4 roll-on perfumes, each being 7ml:

COCONUT LIME: *The ultimate refresher - zesty lime and creamy coconut make this classic scent irresistible.
As expected, I could detect a tart note, which seemed to outshine the coconut. After wear, the coconut appeared, not a sweet artificial note, but warm and creamy. It is a nice simple scent, which unfortunately, disappears too quickly.

DRAGON'S BLOOD: *Dragons Blood is a soft Oriental blend of Patchouli and Rose on a warm sweet musk base. Very sexy and sophisticated!
Powdery exotic spices combined with intoxicating florals. Feminine, sexy and sweet. This one lasts on me, and I love it!

GINGERBREAD COOKIE: * Sweet, spicy, warm and comforting blend of ginger, cinnamon, brown sugar, and rich buttery vanilla. An aroma of fresh baked gingerbread cookies. A perfect Holiday fragrance!
I am a sucker for anything gingerbread related. If there's a gingerbread fragrance, I must try it! This perfume is just the right blend of sweet spice and cookies. I can't stop sniffing this delish perfume, if only it had more throw, my skin just eats this one up! :(


PUMPKIN PIE: *Fresh pumpkin pie scent so good you'll swear your grandmother baked it! Rich, creamy pumpkin and vanilla mixed with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
Heavy on spice, syrupy sweet pumpkin and the bakery goodness of flaky pastry. This one is indeed foody, as to be expected. A perfect blend, where no note outdoes another. I love it!

The labels are simple. yet effective. Included are company name, product name, ingredients and website address. The labels are paper, but are shrink wrapped, making them water proof, which is preferable  with oils.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!