To Repurchase, Or Not To Repurchase- Sukin Facial Moisturiser

Sukin is an Australian company that uses natural ingredients, free of harsh chemicals, yet deliver products that contain active ingredients formulated to restore the natural vitality and radiance of the skin..we all aim for that youthful glow! This company believes in the sustainability of our environment, admittedly, this is not a priority for me when choosing products, but it is certainly something that I admire.
As A Gift With Purchase from Priceline, I received a rather large 50ml trial size of Sukin's Facial Moisturiser. This moisturiser contains Rosehip, Wheat Germ, Jojoba and Avocado oils. These oils are combined with aloe vera, horsetail, nettle and burdock. These ingredients are known for their renewing antiageing properties.



 This a product I would not have purchased myself, and to be honest, I was even reluctant to try, due to its hydrating nature. Thanks to my combination skin, hydrating products often cause breakouts.
The moisturiser is a lotion consistency, making it perfect and light for day time use. I immediately noticed the natural scent, which I found quite appealing. I instantly noticed that my skin felt hydrated, but I wasn't left with tacky skin, it just seemed to absorb quite quickly. After using the trial sized bottle, which took approximately a month to use, I did not experience any adverse reactions. In fact, my skin seemed to appreciate the hydration. As I get older, my skin seems to be getting dryer.
Will I buy again? I wouldn't be opposed to buying another bottle, however, I don't feel the immediate need to replace just as yet, as I have quite a few products to still use, ever in my quest to find the holy grail skincare products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway