FOTD

Any reason is a good reason for make up, a shopping trip was enough for me! Though, to be completely honest, I often apply make up even when I am not going any where. I find it relaxing, and just love the art of applying, and if all goes well, I feel good afterwards :)






These are the products that I used for this look


In attempt not to bore you, anything I have covered in other blog posts, I won't go into detail.

Foundation is my custom EveryDay Minerals mix..yes, I'm still trying to use it up. 
Performance Colours concealer sample in Light/Medium. It's like the never ending sample pot, I've gotten so many applications, which is a good thing, because I love this concealer!




I used the Nude By Nature brown eye pencil on my brows. I find that it tugs a little when applying to my lashline, but while this is not an ideal quality for my lids, I find it great for applying to my brows. Using a liner that is not too soft makes it easier to "feather" on my brows. I found that once applied, I could smudge it lightly with my finger to blend in, giving me a natural, yet finished look.



I lined my upper lashline with Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Trio in Blockbuster. The cream liner does the job, but I'd only use it during the day, as I find it can slide a little during wear. It is easy to work with, though it's not smudgeproof, which I'd much prefer, and I'm only really using it in an attempt to finish it. I'm normally a black eyeliner girl, but actually don't mind the brown colour for day wear. 



I used the blue shadow on my lids. This colour is courtesy of the lovely Michelle from RitualEyes. A gorgeous, easy to work with shadow. The other shadow is from Fyrinnae. I love this company for their gorgeous vibrant shimmery colours. I used this deep purple in my crease and along my lower lashline. Sorry I can't tell you their names, as I depotted these colours, and forgot to label them!! Oops
I used the neutral coloured shadow from the MAC palette on my brow bone, I often use this colour on this part of my eye area.
Of course I used my trusty Mirenesse Mascara. Although, not for much longer, I barely got enough product for my lashes!



On my cheeks, I applied EveryDay Minerals blush in Walkee Talkee. As you can see, it is a loose powder. It comes in quite a large jar, with a sifter for a less messier application. I have a few blushes from EveryDay Minerals. I've been trying to get through this one for some time, and the jar still appears full! In saying that, this is a lovely colour. It gives me a lovely flush of pink. It does have shimmer, however, it's not over-the-top disco ball shimmer.



I wore CoverGirl Triple lipstick in Beach Plum. Goodness knows where I bought this from, especially since I don't normally buy CG products, well, apart from their LashBlast mascara. Anyways, it's a lovely mauve colour that is so creamy on the lips. 


I rarely wear a lipstick without gloss. My favourite at the moment is Bourjois Effet 3D lip gloss in 73. It was lovely and clear, but I've managed to make it look grubby, applying over various shades of lipstick has discoloured the look, but thankfully, it still applies clear. I just love Bourjois lip glosses. They give you gorgeous glossy lips, without being too tacky. The only thing I don't like is the brush. As you can see, the bristles are all over the place, it doesn't affect application, I just don't like the look, lol.



Comments

  1. Love the look Mischelle :) Light blue eyeshadow can look a bit draggish but you made it look so delicate and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jas, that's nice of you to say :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!