A Spotlight on J'Adore Les Levres Liquid Lipsticks

I can't resist a good sale, and when Sweet Pea & Faye announced their sale, it was the perfect opportunity to try the lip products that I had wanted to get my hands on for some time. A just had to grab some more eye shadows also!

RIF RAF: Purple hued cocoa brown.





COPPER BIRD: Metallic copper shimmer.





LICKITY SPLIT: Golden olive shimmer.





In my attempt to cut down on eye shadow spendings, I only chose 3 eye shadows. These are gorgeous to use. Easy to blend, great pigment and adhere well.

J'Adore Les Levres liquid lipsticks...

PAPER CUT:  Mauve pink.





APOCALYPSE: Deep pink






I thought that these liquid lipsticks were dupes of OCC lip tars, not so. Lip Tars are not as thick and seem to have more of a glossy sheen.








The top pic is OCC Lip Tar.

 Having a lighter consistency may seem like a positive, but I find that Lip Tars can be difficult to work with. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the J'Adore Les Levres. They are an opaque,  thick creme formula that are a dream to work with.










On my lid I applied the gorgeous Lickity Split. Copper Bird is on my browbone, with Rif Raf in the crease and on lower lashline. My lips have a combination of both lip colours.

I had a lot of fun with this look. I rarely put bright colours on my lips, I actually really like how well the colours mixed, worked.
Needless to say, I need more of these liquid lipsticks! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!