Silk Naturals Chromatic Cream Eye Color

Of all the new products that Silk Naturals releases, I was most excited to try the Chromatic Cream Eye Colors. This is because my love for Maybelline Color Tattoos began my obsession with cream eye shadows. 


Penthouse- Golden neutral.

 
Soho- Pewter


Astoria- Silvery lilac.


Gotham- Charcoal taupe.


Roxbury- Teal.


Electric- Sapphire blue.


Blackout- Matte black.

I really like the packaging, simple, yet fun. Application is achieved using a doe foot applicator, this is attached to the chrome lid. I found that applying with the sponge then blending with fingers is the method that works best for me. I love that the cream actually dries to a powder shadow, and there's no need to be concerned about annoying fall out. I find that I get budge proof, crease proof wear throughout the day. I had to actually rub over the shadow with my fingers, using pressure, to get transfer, but little smudging. 


For this look I used Astoria on the inner half of my lid, with  Roxbury on my outer lid and into my crease. I darkened my "v" with Electric. I then took Electric down and along my lower lashline. 

Here I am wearing Penthouse on my inner lid, and on the rest of my lid I have Soho.

I found these shadows were easier to apply on the lid. I like to blend my shadows a lot in my crease area, I was not quick enough to blend sufficiently before the cream dried into a powder finish. With more practice, I might be able to get a better result.

I'm very impressed and need more of these Chromatic Cream Eye Colors in my collection :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!