To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Silk Naturals Awesome Sauce.

I like to incorporate a Vitamin C product in my morning skincare routine. When I saw that one of my favourite indie online companies, Silk Naturals, sold serums with Vitamin C, I just had to try one. Awesome Sauce Anti-Oxidant Serum caught my eye. With Vitamin C amongst many goodies for any skin type, it sounded great. More on the product can be found here.



This one ounce bottle comes with a pump dispenser. This is such an easy delivery system to use, whilst being hygienic. I only need 2 pumps, one for face and one for neck. 
The serum is a nice light consistency, that absorbs quickly into the skin. It is the perfect serum to be used in the morning, as skin is left tacky free after use. I like to use a sunscreen during the day and didn't have a problem  applying over the serum.
After using this bottle, I did not experience any adverse reactions, such as blemishes (a major concern with serums) and sensitivity. 
Would I purchase again? I certainly wouldn't rule it out. The serum hydrated my skin adequately, whilst not being too heavy. It seemed to help even my skintone slightly, I can't say that there was a huge improvement, but it is a nice product. I believe that Awesome Sauce would be perfect for those who are just beginning to dabble in anti-ageing products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway