Mission Accomplished- Mirenesse Skin Clone Foundation.

I've been a fan of mineral powder foundation for years now. The only ones that I had used were loose indie mineral make up. Well, that was until I tried Mirenesse Skin Clone Foundation.


Although not the most important aspect of a product, but I must point out just how gorgeous the packaging is. It is such a classy chrome compact with decent sized mirror. I just love the attention to detail that Mirenesse prides itself upon with their products. For instance, this compact not only looks good, but is super easy to open. A simple press of a button opens the lid to reveal the foundation, so no ruining manicures. Also, there is a plastic cover for the foundation which separates product from included sponge, which I think is a wonderful feature.
The formula includes ingredients such as Zinc and Renovage, both known for their anti-ageing properties. Having an SPF of 15+ is a great benefit. I love a foundation that is good for the skin.
My choice of application is with a kabuki brush, by swirling over the pressed powder and sweeping across the skin, it is easy yet effective. I found that I could achieve a light to medium coverage, depending on my needs. 
I did not find that concealer was a necessary step when using this foundation. I found that by concentrating on my problem areas with the product on a concealer brush, after initial application, was sufficient.
The end result was even coverage, without feeling heavy or chalky. 
Using a primer, I did not find that this foundation settled into fine lines, in fact it gave me a more airbrushed finish, blurring fine lines, therefore making them less visible.
You can see me wearing this foundation here and here.
Would I repurchase? For sure! The pressed foundation is so much easier to use than loose minerals. I just loved the finish. The gorgeous compact is also a bonus. Thankfully, Mirenesse have many sales, so I don't have to wait too long to buy again at a more friendly price! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!