NOTD using Femme Fatale

A recent review of Femme Fatale nail polishes meant that I just had to have a play, with the end result being a NOTD blog post :)


After a base coat of Orly Bonder, I then applied 2 coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl. Whilst still wet, I added some dots of Amberjewel and Shadowsong randomly on the nail, beginning with Amberjewel, with Shadowsong closer to the tips (2 dots of each colour). Working quickly, I used a dotting tool to run across my nails, swirling through the polish. I finished with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat to even out the surface of my polish.









What do you think of the end result? I think it's an easy way to create a  fun effect :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!