To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Avene Thermal Spring Water

I'd heard so many raves reviews for Avene Thermal Spring Water Facial Spray that I put it on my ever growing list of products to try. It seemed a little pricey to indulge in a facial spray, especially if it turned out to be a simple water spray, so it wasn't a priority. Well, that was until the spray was available at Priceline as a 2 for 1 special, I just couldn't resist.



The bottles come in 50ml, 150ml and 300 ml sizes. I purchased the 50 ml size, which lasted some time, using once a day.
The facial spray contains many goodies such as, trace elements, silica, calcium, magnesium. Contents that you would expect in a good spring water. It is free from bacteria and preservatives. The product is gentle, so perfect for the most sensitive skin. I don't suffer from sensitive skin, but wanted the benefits by using as a toner.
Not sure exactly how to use this Spring Water, I began by simply spraying on a cotton pad, then wiping over skin. After some consideration, I decided that I should just spray on my face, and let my skin soak in all the product, which in turn would allow me to reap all the benefits that this spray offers. 
Would I repurchase? I would. I just love how soft and light this water feels on my skin, I enjoy using this fine mist spray. I could imagine just how refreshing it would be to use in the warmer months. The only condition I have is that I must take advantage of sales that arise, as I know it's a lovely product, but I don't care to pay full price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway