To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Remergent Microcirculation Therapy

On my search for a retinol cream, I read the rave reviews on the brand Remergent. I had not heard of this brand before, but a quick scroll through ebay I came across Remegent Microcirculation Therapy. Little did I know that this product was an eye cream, not the retinol cream that I thought that I was buying, the joys of shopping on ebay, when there is know information in the listing, lol. 
When I read that the product could improve dark under eye circles, one of my biggest skin concerns, I realised that it wasn't such a bad purchase after all.



Promising to help dark circles by encouraging circulation, this white cream comes in a 30 ml bottle. A pump dispenser enables delivery of product. Instructions say to use one pump. I found this amount to be way too much. I depressed the pump slightly for enough product to apply to both eyes. 
Although I have read of those that suffer sensitivity with this eye product, I never experienced this. I did find that it took some time to soak into the skin, which I find inconvenient on busy morning
Would I repurchase? Although, I saw a slight lightening, results were not impressive. One bottle lasts a long time, and I had 2, so I think I gave this product a chance. Now that I am seeing crows feet forming around my eyes, I like a moisturising eye cream, I did not find that this product provides enough hydration. If I saw results, I would have solved this problem by applying a more hydrating eye cream on top. I would not repurchase, only because I did not find the Remergent Microcirculation Therapy is a product for me. 
It seems concealer remains my best friend when it comes to under eye dark circles. I will continue my search for an effective eye cream to suit my needs :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!