To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Estee Lauder ANR Serum

Not being one in a position to use high end products on a regular basis, you can imagine how excited I was to get the opportunity to trial a product with the Estee Lauder label. Not only did I get to try the much loved Advanced Night Repair, but the new and improved version.
This serum has been formulated with well-known hydration ingredient Hyaluronic Acid and exclusive ChronoluxCB technology. What does this mean for the user? Well, it is expected to provide intense hydration, an important process in the fight against signs of ageing.  If the skin is adequately hydrated lines and wrinkles become reduced and skin looks radiant. The technology helps skin when it is working its hardest, at night. In turn, the skin should reap the benefits during the day.
I received the 30 ml sized square shaped amber bottle common to the Estee Lauder range. Delivery is possible through the dropper, making for a more hygienic way to apply the product. 
Being a fluid consistency, only a small amount is needed. I found that a small squeeze of the dropper was enough product for my face and neck. It has a fragrance unique to the range. It is hard to describe, but I don't find the citrus-y type scent at all over powering.
I loved how the quickly the serum absorbed into my skin, disappearing with no tackiness or residue. The feel of the product on my skin is just so luxe, I feel like I'm pampering my skin every night that I use it.
Immediately after use, my face and neck feels soft, supple and beautifully hydrated before even applying a moisturiser. I find that when I wake the next morning, it is only routine that I feel I need use a moisturiser, because my skin continues to feel soft and plump.
After using the bottle, I experienced a more radiant tone. Obviously, the unevenness is still apparent, but my skin doesn't appear quite as dull. The hydration seems to be plumping out my fine lines. I don't have a problem using the serum around my delicate eye area, which is great because I am in need of help to reduce the crows feet that have formed in this area, which I have no doubt that this serum is helping.
What a fabulous product Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II is! I believe that you are getting what you pay for with this serum, a luxe product that not only feels divine, but delivers.
Would I repurchase? When my budget allows..definitely!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!