Textured Polish NOTD

I love trying new polishes and when I saw the interesting finish of textured nail polishes, I just had to try some for myself.

After applying a base coat, Orly Bonder, of course, working on one nail at a time, I simply applied Milani Spoiled  in Fuchsia Texture Polish to one half of my nail and OPI Get Your Number Sand on the other side. Before these polishes dried, I used a toothpick to zig zag across the nail. So simple!



I have fallen head-over-heels for textured polishes, do you love them, too? :)

Comments

  1. So pretty hon - all sparkly and Christmassy, and the toothpick zigzag is genius! I looked at the pics first, and thought "oh boy, bet this was tricky" only to find out you made it super easy. The colours are gorgeous, and I love how the pink and blue made purple in the middle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, hun. Of course I made sure that it was easy ;) LOL xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!