Mirenesse Marble Blush

I finally got around to playing with Mirenesse Marble blushes (and yes I made this purchase before my no-buy!) After watching a demonstration on TVSN (shopping network), I just had to add these blushes to my collection.


What I noticed first about this blush was the different packaging, instead of the regular metallic look, these arrived in a sturdy black compact. Simple, yet classy, I really like it!

Carrara Coral on the left and Paros Pink on the right.


These appear to be beautifully sheer, with a glowing sheen rather than shimmer, a finish that I would much prefer. Gosh, I need these on my cheeks, either as a blush or I also think these would be great highlighters, too!

.
Here I am wearing Carrara Coral as blush, and Paros Pink to highlight my cheekbones.

I bought these from the Mirenesse website. I love them, they look so pretty, and I am so happy with the result! They no longer appear to be in the black casing, but look equally as gorgeous. Make sure you bookmark the page and check back for sales, there are many, I don't ever buy at the marked up regular price.

What do you think? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway