Come Play With Me- Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn!

The wonderful Kat from kat's colourings chose the perfect theme for this time of the year. When I think of Autumn, I imagine beautiful warm colours. Reds, browns, olive greens and golds, I just love these colours, especially when it comes to eye shadows. In an attempt not to miss out, I quickly come up with a couple of looks. Forgive me for not taking pics of what I used, I have been crazy busy lately, and just didn't have the time or energy.

Face: Models Prefer BB cream in Light
Ja-De foundation
Coastal Scents concealer quad palette
ANF Apricot finishing powder
Sleek Rose Gold blush

Eyes: On my lids I used the 88 Warm Palette. Now please don't ask me which shades, because I have enough trouble remembering the correct shades to go back to during application!
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara.

Lips: Revlon Colour Balm Stain with a gold shimmer dabbed onto the center lip area.









I also created some Autumn nails, however it didn't turn out quite how I had envisioned, oh well. Anyway, I used a gold base colour. I then randomly dabbed on orange, red and bronze polishes and with the help of my handy ziplock bag, I smudged the colours together.




As you can see, I am leaving my index finger out of the pics because I didn't take photos last night and it chipped pretty badly today, grrrr.


Kat shows us that Autumn can be bright and beautiful.
Smoldering, sexy eyes are on show from the lovely Gemma.
Hailey nails the challenge with her full face polished Autumn look.
Courtney shows how to make Autumn a wearable look.

Please join us, it's a lot of fun! :)

Comments

  1. Sweetie this is just beautiful! Your eyes look so dreamy and that gold shimmer in the centre of your lips is perfect! I'm definitely stealing that idea ha ha...
    And who cares what you envisioned for your nails, they're fabulous - like an Autumn watercolour painting by one of the master artists. Adore the whole creation hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kat. And steal away, goodness knows how many times I've taken your brilliant makeup ideas! xx

      Delete
  2. I hate when I do my nails for the blog and they chip before I get to take a photo!! I usually do mine at night and while I could photograph them because I have a light box I just can't be bothered!

    Love what you've created, the colours on your nails are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I was so annoyed. I would have tolerated a small chip, but this was half the nail look. Serves me right for being lazy, I guess

      Delete
  3. Oh I love that lippy! It looks amazing with the added gold shimmer.
    You've captured autumn perfectly sweets. You're looking gorgeous as always :D
    And your nails look great! All the different shades together remind me of autumn leaves. Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words xx I am so happy to be amongst you lovely ladies for these challenges :)

      Delete
  4. A lovely autumn look! ^_^
    I wish it would stop raining though!!!
    The dash of gold worked really well on your lip colour!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I'm sure that you would have some great Autumn ideas, you should join in, too xx

      Delete
  5. I couldn't agree with you more! Whenever I use my BH cosmetics 120 palette, I ALWAYS forget which colour I was using. I'm glad it's not just me! Haha I love your autumn nails by the way!
    x Court

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!