Simple NOTD Sunday

Thanks to a 40% off cosmetics sale at Priceline, I now have one of Sally Hansen's Satin Glam polishes to show you. I had been eyeing them off, and such at such a great deal, this was way too tempting..same old story, lol.


Attempting to curb my spending on beauty related products, I allowed myself to buy just the one. Choosing wasn't easy, but I finally decided on this champagne colour, Go Gold. I really like the satin finish, whilst the shimmery touch makes it something special.
All I can say is, thank goodness the sale is over! :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful colour! I decided not to take advantage of the sale, mainly because my stash is about to tip over!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been really good, lately, Lily, But, this sale got the better of me, lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my, it looks so gorgeous! You chose a good one ;) It looks like it has a 'granny texture', but I'm guessing it's smooth in real life?
    x Court

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it isn't textured, but has that matte feel to it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway