The Beauty Blogger Tag

This tag was started by The Beau Bow. The lovely Candyfairy was kind enough to tag me. Being my first, I couldn't wait to do it!

1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do?
I have a few, I don't contour, do bronzer, rarely highlight and never curl my lashes. 

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
I try and wash my brushes weekly. This hasn't always been the case :/

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Chipped polish bugs me, though, I generally don't remove it until I'm about to apply a different polish.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (ie. top coat, foundation, etc)
What does it mean to run out of a product??????? Lol, my biggest problem is hoarding, rather than running out of anything :)

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Hoarding eye shadow palettes. I hardly use them, yet I keep adding more!

6. Name something non beauty related that you put off all the time?
Do you have all day. I am such a procrastinator and put off things ALL the time! 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute, or not?
I try always intend to leave myself plenty of time to get ready, choosing my outfit, deciding what makeup and jewelry I'm going to use. But, somehow I'm rushing around, watching the time slip away from me.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I often have good intentions of sticking to one, but my will-power is lacking!

9. How organized are your makeup and nail polish collections?
My beauty related products are the only things that I do keep organized. I'm generally a messy person, but hate mess, can be quite the conundrum, lol. But, everything in my collection has a place, well, apart from the makeup purchases that are in a box because storage is full. Hmmmm.. Anyway, this is how I store perfume, nail polish and makeup.

10. What is the longest time that you have gone without writing a blog post?
I would say a week. I try and be more regular. But, in saying that if I come to a place where I'm not "feeling" it or just can't seem to find inspiration, I'll give myself a break from blogging. I would rather be passionate about what I share with you, than just publish for the sake of it.

I tag all bloggers reading this. If you do the tag, please link your blog in the comments, as I'd love to read your answers :)

Comments

  1. CandyFairy tagged me too! Here's my answers.
    http://rosypear68.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'm heading to your blog now! I love reading these types of posts :)

      Delete
  2. Oh hun I wouldn't say you're a hoarder of eyeshadows palettes, you're more of a collector. And the way you keep your products organised is fantastic! I need you to come over to sort some of my stuff out :D
    I also never curl my lashes. Mascaras these days are pretty damn good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A collector, well I must say that I love the sound of that! lol. I would love to organize your makeup goodies, hun, I'll just make sure that I am wearing something with deep pockets, hehehehe xx

      Delete
  3. Loved reading Indie - I always enjoy reading and looking at your blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mandy. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for doing the tag. Loved reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate you tagging me, hun, it was a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!