Mission Accomplished- Ja-De Advance Wear Foundation

An impulse buy from website Ozsale, lead me to try the Ja-De brand, one I hadn't heard before, but at such a great deal, I was willing to give it a go.




The Advanced Wear Foundation is formulated to adapt to all skin types, working to balance both dry and oily areas of the face. Being combination skin, this foundation was my obvious choice. The product also contains an SPF of 9, which isn't high, but I wear a sunscreen anyway.


I like the addition of the nozzle shaped cap, giving added hygienic protection.

The foundation is packaged in a bottle containing 30g of product. It has a pump-top dispenser, which is the delivery system that I prefer.

The consistency is typical of  a liquid foundation, making it easy to apply. I found that it smoothed easily on my face and neck, providing me with medium coverage. I really liked the velvety finish. It kept my oily skin at bay, whilst not being too dry. 

I really enjoyed using Ja-De Advance Wear. It was a pleasant surprise. You can see me wearing it here

I wouldn't say that I feel the need to rush out and purchase this again, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to buying it in the future.

Comments

  1. Ive heard really good things about this brand! I might have to pick up some products myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish it was more readily available. It often appears on Ozsale and BrandsExclusive, so I know I can get their products from time to time. Actually, I must use up more of my foundations before even considering purchasing another one, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first i've heard of this brand! I need to check out these online sales website a bit more :)

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily, a word of warning, the sales sites are dangerous for your bank account! Lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway