To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Orly Bonder

For the longest time I had been content to apply nail polish without a base coat. A nail polish wearers sin, I know.


Wanting the best wear for nail polish, especially so for nail art, I purchased Orly Rubberised Bonder. A product that I'd heard great things about, so thought I might as well start with a product that appeared to be a firm favourite.
The bottle contains 18 ml of product. The base coat has been developed to grip the polish to the nail's surface with its unique resin technology.
As instructed, I applied one coat to my nails. Drying to a slightly tacky finish, I was then able to apply my desired nail polish.
Would I repurchase? Yes, and have! I really don't feel the need to try anything else, I think I have found my holy grail base coat. Although my nails still chip, they don't do it as quickly as they used to. I now see the importance in using a base coat, it has become a non-negotiable product for me!


Do you use a base coat? What's your pick?

Comments

  1. I was always lazy with a base coat too, still am mostly, they just don't excite me! Although I've heard great things about this one too so it might be time to give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try it, Hailey, I'm sure you'd love it, too :)

      Delete
  2. I love the ORLY Bonder! One of the only things that works for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear, Jas. I wouldn't be without it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!