To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Innisfree JeJu Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Having combination skin that still regularly breaks out, it's important for me to have a clay mask in my skincare collection. A good one will clean out my congested pores and there's often ingredients added to benefit my skin.

My recently finished clay mask was Innisfree Super JeJu Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. As a skincare ingredient, JeJu volcanic clay is known for its ability to absorb impurities, such as excess sebum. The mask also gently exfoliates the skin. Pores are cleaned and tightened with the cooling effect the clay provides.

The clay mask comes in a simple screw top 100 ml jar.


After scooping out the clay product and feeling the very thick consistency, I was concerned at the possible difficulty of application. This would have to be the thickest mask that I have used. As I tentatively applied to my face, I was surprised at the ease of smoothing the mask over my skin. 

Would I repurchase? Yes! I loved that even after leaving this mask on for 30 minutes, it tightened, but I didn't feel like my face was going to crack if I moved it. I used a wet cloth to remove, this step did take time, but there was no need for excessive scrubbing. The results were wonderful. Smooth, soft skin. My pores were cleaner, my skin felt hydrated and looked brighter. Innisfree JeJu Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is a fabulous treatment for combination or oily skin.

Comments

  1. I need this in my life! where can you purchase it from? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine on ebay, hun. Sorry, I'm not sure where else it is available. Do try it if you get the chance xx

      Delete
  2. I love Innisfree! This mask sounds amazing, will definitely check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first product that I have used from this brand and I certainly want to try more! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow this looks so good hon - from the sound of it I need it real bad, my combination skin could definitely do with something to suck out the excess oil, thanks for a beaut review as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your skin always looks so perfect, I never would have guessed that you have to combat oiliness :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!