To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Garnier BB Cream

Reading a rave review of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for combination to oily skin lead me to buy the budget priced product.





What Garnier claims that this product will do is, control shine, minimise pores, correct blemishes, even complexion, hydrate skin. Colour is provided thanks to the use of mineral pigments in the formula. The cream also has the added bonus of SPF 15.

The product comes in a decent 40ml sized tube. By gently squeezing, product is released via a small opening. This allows for control of product.

The consistency is a little more fluid compared to most eastern BB creams, yet it is not too runny. The scent is typical of a product containing sunscreen. I only really noticed when actually consciously sniffing it, rather than during application.

Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have a back-up! I absolutely adore this BB cream.  It is definitely not a glorified tinted moisturiser. I get medium coverage and am happy to wear on its own, not feeling the need for a foundation. The product does not feel thick or greasy on my skin, which I have experienced with other BB creams. The medium colour is a great match for my skintone. My skin appears more even-toned and my pores do appear smaller. I love the finish, although it works to mattify the skin, I find that my skin feels adequately hydrated.The BB cream lasts throughout the day. 

 Before

Wearing BB cream

If you love your Asian BB Creams and find that Western versions just don't come close to comparing, give Garnier oily/combination Miracle Skin Perfector a try, I'm sure that you'll love it, too!

Comments

  1. Garnier BB Cream is my favorite drugstore BB too :) The oily/combination skin works very well on my dry skin, I like it best out of all the Garnier BB versions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the 2nd drugstore BB cream that I've tried, but I was so impressed with it! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow your skin looks flawless with that BB cream!! Ive only tried the original formula that came out way back, but I definitely want to try the combo/oily skin version- another item on the shopping list! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This BB cream definitely hides a multitude of flaws, lol. I never tried the original formula because of the negative reviews, but this one is wonderful. At least it's not too an expensive an item to add to your list :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway