To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner

I haven't always used a toner in my skincare routine. To be honest, I didn't think it was a necessary step. I realise now just how important it is, especially when I see what is left behind on a toner soaked facial cotton pad after use. No way do I want that left on my face! Although I think a toner is necessary, I don't want to spend a lot of money.


Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner doesn't promise the world.This product contains ingredients such as witch hazel, chamomile, allantoin and pro-vitamin B5 aiming to deliver a product that tones and refreshes the skin.


The green bottle that contains the toner allows product to escape via a small hole underneath a flip-top lid. The toner is a typical liquid, with a fresh scent. A generous amount on a cotton facial pad is how I prefer to apply to my skin. One side for my face, the other for my neck.

Would I repurchase? Yes, indeed! Some products I only have one job for, and this Simple toner does just that, and well! I did not experience any adverse reactions, as it is very gentle. Any impurities still on my skin after cleansing are removed with this toner. The price point fits easily into my budget.

Do you use a toner? If so, what is your toner of choice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!