Mission Accomplished- Inouvi "Pink" Blush

Inouvi is a brand that,, before seeing it on Ozsale, I had not heard of before. Since using some products, I think that it delivers decent makeup. The blush that I recently finished is not my first from Inouvi, you can read about "Hyperbolic" here.

This pic does not show the actual colour at all, it is pink, very pink! And is aptly named "Pink"




With a light application, the velvety blush gives a subtle flush of colour.


It is buildable to the desired depth of colour.

Blush is a makeup product that I am not loyal to any one brand, I am generally drawn to the colour. This blush has served me well, but I don't feel the need to search for a replacement. In saying that, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this brand again, if the opportunity did arise.

Comments

  1. And it looks gorgeous on you Indie. No wonder you loved it so much! It really is a beautiful shade of pink. I too have never heard of Inouvi before. I must keep my beauty eyes out for it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!