To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Lapurete Okuru Resurrection Night Cream

I don't normally review samples, but because this was quite a large size, I thought I would let you know what I think of this Lapurete product. 

Lapurete Okuru Resurrection Night Cream contain Okuru, Sweet Pea and Resurrection Plant extracts. These are known for their hydration, ability to target fine lines and sagging skin. All this also prevents dullness of skin. 

I received the 15 ml size, which comes in a pump dispenser bottle. 


For a night cream, I found the consistency to be quite light. It seemed to have a fresh, "green" scent.

Would I repurchase? Probably not. That sounds harsh, because the moisturiser was actually quite lovely on the skin. It seemed to just glide over my face and neck. I actually liked the lighter consistency, as it disappeared into my skin quickly. I did find that it did not seem to give me quite the hydration that I tend to need now. 

I did not have any break outs from using the night cream, so I think this could be a wonderful product for younger skin.

I am grateful that I had the opportunity to try Okuru Resurrection Night Cream from the luxe Lapurete range, but for the price, I just can't justify buying when I wasn't highly impressed by it.




Comments

  1. I've tried four of the Lapurete products and this is the only one that I actually quite liked. As much as I liked it, I may or not repurchase as I feel it's a bit overpriced. Maybe if it's on special or in the next Priceline 40% off skincare sale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the price, I was expecting to be impressed. It is decent, tho :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this brand ��
    Thanks for a great review nice to read your honest thoughts on to it
    X

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!