Ciencia8- Arestaline8

The brand, Ciencia8 had been on my radar for some time, thanks to demonstrations and rave reviews on TVSN. The Ciensia8 team are determined to always provide users with the latest in advanced skincare technology. This is possible thanks to extensive research and state of the art innovation in active ingredients by Lipotec in Spain.


Arestaline8 is one of the most popular moisturisers in the range. It contains no less than 6 peptides, with a delivery system developed to ensure that ingredients enter into the lower level of the skin. This product is specially formulated to provide hydration to the skin, plumping out lines and wrinkles.


The 50ml plastic jar is airless, thus protecting all active ingredients. Under the lid is a surface, that once is depressed, provides a metered dose of product. I find that  there is enough to moisturize not only my face, neck and decolletage, but I use any left over on my hands as well. I don't want to waste any!


 The cream appears rather rich, however my skin absorbs the moisturizer quite quickly, It smooths over my skin, feeling beautiful and hydrating, without leaving sticky residue.

It is important to note, when using it on the face, you can apply everywhere, but not the eye lids. The ingredients used in the formula act to relax the skin, therefore will make hooded eyes worse..no one wants that, right?? :)

I am really enjoying using Arestaline8. I've used the product for almost a month, and can say that I am rather happy. My skin doesn't only feel soft and smooth, but somehow tighter. My lines are still visible around my eyes, but I am seeing a reduction in their depth. I am noticing my pigmentation a lot more, I know that sounds like a bad thing. However, what it does mean, is my skin is clearing up more, I've noticed that I haven't been breaking out as much, and the blemishes I do have are disappearing rather quickly.

I am going to use another jar, yes I have a back-up, and if the results continue, I will certainly be sticking with this product. Wow, I can't believe I just said that! Normally I want to try something new after finishing a jar.

The only draw back with using Arestaline8, it is not a budget friendly product. It is available at website, Dermaspa,  However, I would recommend checking in on TVSN. When Ciencia8 is having an event on the channel, there's always good deals, my advice would be to stock up! 

Comments

  1. Trust you to find something brilliant that I've never heard of - wow the results sound fantastic hon! I checked out their website, and sure, it's pricey, but I'm not averse to paying $$$'s for something that works. Looking forward to another post like this when you finish the second jar hon ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, hun. I'll pay extra for something that works. Next time I'll post some before and after pics. Sometimes I get caught up in promises and think that I'm seeing improvements. Pictures don't lie, so we'll see xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway