Carmex Moisture Plus Sheer Peach Lip Balm

With my dry, sometimes chapped lips, lip balm is essential. I have a few in my room, including my bedside table, and there is always one in my handbag.

Carmex is well known for their lip treatments. Something that I had been aware of, but until now, hadn't actually experienced for myself.


I have the Moisture Plus Sheer Peach version. It comes in a long, narrow tube.

This lip balm has been formulated to hydrate lips to make them smoother, softer and more supple.




As the name suggests, there is a hint of peach to the lip balm. I find on my dark coloured lips it's only barely noticeable, which is nice for when I'm not wearing lipstick.

I love that it just glides on my lips, without being a heavy product.

The sweet, syrupy peach scent is divine. 

Camphor and Menthol give a cooling effect to the lips, I really like the sensation as it adds to the soothing effect.

This lip balm has been a constant companion of late, hydrating my lips every where I go. It can be worn on its own, before and after lipstick. Feeling like silk on my lips, without being sticky and tacky.

I now know why this brand is so popular!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!