Christmas Themed Nails

Well, I couldn't let Christmas pass me by without creating some festive nails. Because it's a crazy busy time, it will just be a quick post. Short and sweet, I hope.


My aim here was to create nails that looked like tinsel on a tree. I missed the mark, it was not as simple as I'd assumed, but hey, it turned out glittery. lol.


 Guess what this nail art is meant to represent? If you can't tell, these are holly leaves. Can you see it now?? :) A golden holo background was my choice of base colour.


 Red and gold are rather Christmas-y colours. Some gold stamping over a metallic red.


 Lastly I have my favourite nail look to show you.  Some Christmas lights on trees. Some colour, green and fun!

I hope you liked my attempts at Christmas themed nails.

Have a wonderful Christmas and safe New Year!
xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!