Ciencia8 Lipcorrect8

Within the last year, I've noticed that my lips are not as full as they used to be, and the lines! I have barcode lines around my mouth, ugh! 

Before Lipcorrect8 , I had never used a product that was dedicated to my mouth area. I guess I I'd never felt the need to.

Lipcorrect8 has been formulated to target thinning, dry lips, and vertical lines. Not only that, but marionette lines are decreased, these are those lines that form from the nose to the outer corners of the mouth. With continued use, lips are expected to look more rejuvenated.

Out of the Ciencia8 packaging, this one is my fave. Shaped similar to a syringe, this 4 ml tube is used like you would a syringe as well. 

The long, thin, cap comes off, exposing the metal ball. Holding the tube in such a way that your thumb is at the bottom and squeezing up a little, brings the product around the ball.

The consistency is of a light serum.

The roller ball helps distribute the serum to the needed areas around the mouth. It doesn't take much massaging for the serum to absorb.

I do experience a numbing sensation, with some redness after application. It's not at all uncomfortable, or even painful. I actually like it, because I know that it is working.

I have noticed a slight plumping effect. The lines are still there, and my lips don't feel any less dry than normal. Mind you, I have only been using this product for about 2 weeks. Time will tell I guess. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway