Kim Kardashian "Glam"

Description- "Glam is a floral-fruity fragrance with powdery-woody musky background. It opens with accords of watermelon, juicy red berries and citrus. The heart encompasses flowers of star jasmine, tuberose and rose absolute. The final trail consists of orris butter, sandalwood and musk."

Upon first spray I am greeted by the sweet, heady, white floral that  is tuberose. The fruity tang only enhances the gardenia florals. I do like the tuberose note, and must say that it is done well in this fragrance, even if it almost makes me sneeze, lol.

During wear, the sandalwood is more noticeable, but not too loud as to take away the fresh, Spring feel of this perfume.

Kim Kardashian fan I am not. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, I just simply don't care. Her perfumes on the other hand, I must say appeal to me. I have 2, and would consider adding this one to my collection.

Have you tried any KK perfumes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway