Dr LeWinn's Anti-Ageing Illuminiser

Quite some time ago I was offered the opportunity to trial Dr LeWinn's Anti-ageing Primer and Foundation, thanks to website, Beauty Heaven. I loved the 2 products so much that, I went ahead and purchased the illuminiser from the range.

The product has barely been touched. Not because I didn't like it, but because I just don't include a highlighter in my makeup routine.

Well, with the warmer weather, I had the urge to use a highlighter. Ok, more of an excuse to begin to use up my highlighting products by applying them on a more regular basis.


The product comes packaged in a 20 ml tube


As you can see, delivery of product is through quite a small nozzle.


 The illuminiser is of a cream consistency.



I apply by dotting the highlighter along the top of my cheek bones, then blend out. The formula is so light, so there's no feeling of cakiness. Though, I've learnt that a little goes a very long way.

I love that once applied, a glow is achieved rather than shimmer. 

It doesn't settle into fine lines.

What is wonderful about this product is the fact that it actually sets. There is ample to time to blend to the desired finish. Once set, there's no being concerned about sliding around like many cream highlighters. This baby ain't going no where!

I love the dewy touch that I get with Dr LeWinn's Anti-ageing Illuminiser. I like to apply with a very light hand, for my desired subtle finish.

Hiighlighters? Yay or nay? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!