Sugar Queen Body Scrubs

If you read my blog, you'd know that body products don't often get much love from me, they're a necessity, not one of my obsessions. When the lovely Kiley contacted me about her product, I said yes because I love to support indie companies. 

Description taken from the website- "Our scrubs contain coconut oil, essential oils or fragrance oils and of course, sugar. Sugar crystals are small and don't have the same abrasiveness that salt or sand have. Coconut oil contains high levels of vitamin E, and is easily absorbed by the skin, leaving you feeling great, not greasy." 


I received the mini scrub in Lemon Cheesecake, complete with essential lemon oil.

The consistency is a lot drier than my experience with other body scrubs, albeit limited.

The mini scrubs come in small glass jars. I love the handwritten tag, a nice touch and I think it's cute.

The first thing I did was take the lid off and have a sniff. Oh yes, tart yummy cheessecake, with that lemon zestiness that I love.

With the sugar being so jam packed into the jar, with little moisture, I was wondering how the scrub would apply. Would I lose a lot of product during application? Well, the answer to my question was no. It held together, until being dissolving by the water.

I love using this body scrub in my morning shower. Not only is the scrub itself invigorating, as the granules are massaged over the body, but that fresh lemony scent is such a pick-me-up fragrance.

After drying, I noticed that not only did my skin feel smooth, it also felt moisturized. This was a surprise to me because the body scrub certainly wasn't a wet mixture. In fact, if you look at the above pic, you can see the moisture as the scrub has warmed on my skin.

Another thing I must point out, is that you don't need handfuls of product for an application, so a long lasting product. That's certainly an added bonus.

Definitely check out Sugar Queen Body Scrubs, there's plenty of fragrances to choose from, and if you're not sure, at $2.99 for a generous mini size, it's worth a try! 

Do you like using a body scrub?







Comments

  1. I love a good body scrub and the Lemon Cheesecake smell sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemon is one of my fave scents, and this one is no exception xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!