BPAL "Forbidden Fruit"

Description- "...The fresh scent of lotus hidden behind lightly scented flowers, amber and citrus"

At first application, this perfume was rather sweet but pungent, there's a promise of fruity goodness. It's just begging you to wait. 

Upon drydown, it is reminiscent of Juicy Fruit, as in the gum.

After some time, I notice a little of the blooming florals, and it's a little tangy like citrus, on me its more warm and syrupy, a lot like mango.

If it weren't for the headache that come with the fragrance, I may have enjoyed it more. 

Unfortunately, I will have to say goodbye to this sample. Normally I'f persevere some more, but headache causing perfumes have to go.

What perfume have you had to bin before finishing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!