Chopard "Wish"

I'd heard good things about "Wish" by Chopard, so when I saw it for sale at Chemist Warehouse for a great price, I snapped it up. I don't really encourage blind perfume buys, but I figured this perfume has been out since 1999, and is the fave of many a perfume wearer. Plus, for the price, I could just pass it on if I wasn't a fan.

Description- "Top notes are honeysuckle, wild strawberry, black locust, orange blossom, coconut, gooseberry, Brazilian rosewood, pear, black currant and yuzu. Middle notes are honey, violet, orchid, milk, heliotrope, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, magnolia and osmanthus. Base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, vanilla, caramel, incense, tonka bean and toffee" 

Totally need a breather after that list of notes! Sounds totally divine, combining a blend of a lot of my favourite notes.

"Wish" does have an appealing oriental spicy touch. Perfectly matched with patchouli and sandalwood to give this fragrance richness. The fruity/floral provides some zesty vibrancy. Then there's the creamy, sweet sweet gourmand notes of toffee, vanilla, honey, tonka bean and coconut. 

Oh yes, this perfume is delicious, feminine, somewhat exotic. These qualities combined makes for an intoxicating experience to the wearer, provided your skin chemistry picks up the right notes, thank goodness mine did!

A quick spritz on my clothes ensures hours of wear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!