FCUK "Connect"

I have accumulated a few FCUK perfumes, and no, not because every time I see the lettering I think of the naughty swear word. They're so affordable, and I like them. The one I am using at the moment is "Connect".

I really dislike these oblong flacons. The red tint is kind of cool, but the bottle is just so awkward to use!

 Description- "...a floral woody musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lotus, bergamot and lily of the valley. Middle notes are jasmine, violet and peony. Base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar and amber."

Contrary to the description, upon first spray I get sweet berries, not fresh, but syrupy warm berries.


The woody, musk notes ground this perfume, it is quite dense. Yet, it's not overly heavy, in fact this fragrance is extremely close to the skin.

During wear, the perfume becomes powdery, at this stage it all but disappears. Which is unfortunate, because I love the scent of FCUK "Connect".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!