House of Beauty Lip Hybrids- Lip Swatches

I went into more detail of the lip hybrids in my last blog post. I thought for this post that I would get straight into the lip swatches. Oh, and please forgive my lack of application skill!



Autumn- Metallic copper.




24K- Liquid gold. 




Miami- Creamy pink coral.



Ravishing- Creamy true red.



 Paradise- Slightly metallic pale gold.



Charmed- Slightly metallic deep plum.



Taupe- A rich, creamy neutral brown.



In Love- Slightly metallic burgundy.



Earthlink- Iridescent lilac with a hint of blue.


Lotus- Iridescent pinky red.

Oh, those close ups of my lips are brutal, lol. Unless you have people coming close to study your lips, I don't think a perfect application is imperative to a decent lip look. The photos of my face show that I can get away with slightly messy lips. Believe me I did try. By the end of trying on the different lip hybrids (on different days, my lips are't a fan of trying on lipsticks one after the other), I did find application easier as I got used to the consistency.

There's so many more House of Beauty shades that I want to try! :)



























Comments

  1. Ooohh! I've drooling over House of Beauty on IG as well! Good that someone was sensible enough to try it for me! Lol
    I'm in love with In Love on you Indie!
    You chose well as you got great shades that suits you! And yes, there's heaps more! How about Bad Blood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh! I've drooling over House of Beauty on IG as well! Good that someone was sensible enough to try it for me! Lol
    I'm in love with In Love on you Indie!
    You chose well as you got great shades that suits you! And yes, there's heaps more! How about Bad Blood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, totally happy to have tried these just for you, Mia! Bad Blood certainly looks amazing, I'll probably order it in my next purchase :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!