Silk Naturals HD Peach Concealer

Not long ago I posted a makeup look using some Silk Naturals face products that I had purchased. Reading that the cream products were similar to Eve Pearl's, I included some samples of this concealer to try.

Unlike most over the counter face products, HD Peach Concealer is an all-natural vegan option. It is super pigmented to target the eye area. The formula includes ceramic microspheres, used for their line blurring benefits.


When it comes to sample cream products I much prefer them in a clam shell like this one.

The peach hued concealer is a great consistency for a cream product, not too thick to become cakey, but enough firmness so that it can help to hide imperfections.

I found that the application that works best for me is to use my fingers, then blend out with a concealer brush. I find that using my fingers initially, helps to warm the product, making applying easier.

The concealer is a great product for under eye use, to help reduce the look of my dark, dark circles. Also, I have pigmentation in this area that is also reduced in appearance.

Due to the colour correcting nature of this product, I prefer to use under foundation.

It does not settle into fine lines.

 Before and after using concealer.

Finishing my look with foundation and powder, ensures this product lasts and doesn't slide around.

So far, I'm really liking the HD Peach Concealer. Not only does it deliver a rather good result, I like the fact that I am using a product that is natural.

Comments

  1. All natural and vegan sounds perfect! I love the sound of this concealer!

    Thank you for linking up to the new Monday Makeup Madness link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for starting the fun linky, Ingrid xx

      Delete
  2. I love the way that concealer looks on you! It looks like full coverage without being cakey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely. I have since bought a full size of this concealer :)

      Delete
  3. What a perfect swatch photo! I always struggle with those! I find it hard to find a concealer that actually conceals well, this one looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you can see, I have terrible dark circles. This concealer does a wonderful job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics! I've never heard of this one before, the quality looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!