RawSkinCeuticals SPF 45+ Lotion

RawSkinCeuticals is an online indie company based in the US that is a 100% raw vegan line. To preserve the nutritional properties of the formulas, oils, herbs and butters that are used never exceed 60 degrees Celsius. Owner Sarah is such a beautiful person, who just wants to share her knowledge of skincare to others, through her products.

Description taken from the website "No nano particles- micron sized titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that is non-whitening, non-greasy and spreads easily. Gentle chemical free hydrating formula, safe for even the most sensitive skin... Green tea and shea combine in this aloe based SPF lotion base to add hydration and protect against bacteria and toxins."


The lotion is packaged in a 120 ml bottle. It is also available in a larger 240 ml size.

 I love that the bottle has a convenient pump dispenser.

Definitely a lotion, not a thick cream.

This is the first natural sunscreen I have used, so I wasn't really sure what to expect from this lotion.  

The smell is hard describe. I guess I would call it earthy, thanks to it being a natural product. I much prefer it to a synthetic fragranced product. It is noticeable upon application, but disappears once absorbed into the skin. Which brings me to my next point.

The lotion is easy to apply. One pump delivers enough product for my face and neck. It is not greasy, as in really not greasy, not store bought interpretations of zinc based non-greasy. Not only that, (I know, there's more!) my skin is totally touch dry in no time, so there's no tacky residue. It also doesn't react with any moisturiser I have applied underneath, no balling up or separating.

Since using for some time, I have not experienced any adverse reactions. No clogging or breakouts caused as a result of using the lotion. Oh, and no sunburn, either! :)

Seriously, at least check out the website. If you have any questions about the product, contact Sarah, she is only too happy to help. Actually I might meet you there, because I am in need of the bigger size!

I have found my holy grail sunscreen, yes you read correctly, HOLY GRAIL. As long as this SPF lotion is available, I am going to continue to buy it!


I've linked my post over at Fabulous and Fun Life, Ingrid holds a weekly link-up which is a great way to interact and find new blogs. You can join in here.

Comments

  1. I've never used a natural sunscreen. Wow! I'm impressed you've rated it as a holy grail sunscreen. I've bookmarked this post to remind me to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many products end up getting a holy grail status from me, but if you are in the market for a sunscreen, I can't recommend this one highly enough xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, what a brilliant find Indie! And the fact that it doesn't clog pores is such a bonus - that's ALWAYS my problem with sunscreens. I'll be checking this out without a doubt ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do give this sunscreen a try, I hope you love it as much as I do, hun xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway