Frozen Nails

What began as a "tribute" to Winter. I hate this weather, but I was feeling like ice and wanted to represent how I felt on my nails. Once I had the finished result, Frozen immediately sprang to mind, not the song, thankfully..well, until now. Do you now hear it too? "Let it go, let it goooooo.." Sorry...

Back to my nails.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On", Boe Beauty "Blue Illusion" and a sparkly topper from the brand Satin.

The obvious choice for my nail look was blue and white. I began with a white base, then sponged "Blue Illusion" onto my nails, so that some of the white was still visible . To add a little pizzazz to this look, I applied the very pretty, sparkly top coat.



Looking forward to when I can say goodbye to Winter for another year.

I'm a Spring kind of girl, what's your favourite season?




Comments

  1. Love it. Boy I hate that song. Lol. You've inspired me to glitter up my nails tonight!! I love summer, long days, more time to do stuff, it's ma fave 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! Lol. Ooh, I wonder what lovely glittery nails you'll be sporting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! How pretty are your nails? A great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these nails, gorgeous ! :')
    x Aimee @ abronzedbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!