Stocktake 2015- Perfumes

You may remember my last stocktake series of posts. I've decided to take stock of the beauty products I own, this time with actual figures. I want to do this because then I can see if I've made much progress in future posts like this.

Beginning with perfumes, my aim is to reduce my sprays to around 5 perfumes. As you can see, I have a way to go, but so far, so good. I've only slipped up once, buying Rihanna's "Rebelle" for only $15 for 30 ml.


15 in total.


These are the samples that I've bought from My Perfume Samples that I am yet to try, and then review- 8.


These are the samples that I have reviewed, but want to finish before buying more- 21.

Now onto my indie perfume collection. This is where my love of perfumes started. I really don't have any planned pans, just no buying anymore for a long, long time. You'll see why.



Perfume oils from Hayward Enterprises- 28. This company dupes popular perfumes.


Opulent Alchemy perfume oils, also dupes- 10.


Perfume oils from Lytic Cocktail- 7. I wish the creator would make perfumes again..Su, I'm talking to you! 


Latherati, Arcadia Designs and Sweet Anthems perfume oils- 11.


Symbolic Imports, One Hand Washes The Other and Something Special- 11.

The Morbid The Merrier and Black Phoenix Alchemy- 17.

Possets- 13.

Random perfume oils- 18.

115 in total.

Perfume sample vials- 9.


Solid perfumes- 18.

Well, that was my perfume collection.. I showed you my last collection post in January here. My Indies have remained the same. The count from the perfume sprays was 22 including a couple of trial size. So, it's good to note that I have made  some progress.



I just linked my post to Monday Makeup Madness link-up over at Fabulous and Fun Life 

Comments

  1. In the words of Darth Vader "Impressive, most impressive" lol :-) What's yout fave smell? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's a hard one. I really like Viva La Juicy, Chloe Narcissus (which would both probably be too girly for you, lol) and Rihanna Rebelle. I have many on my wishlist, tho xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is quite a collection! I love the indie collection, those little bottles just look like they have characters of their own! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a soft spot for indie perfume oils. I just really like how unique they can be

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Um, it may be a little crazy where the perfume oils are concerned, lol xx

      Delete
  4. Holy moly you have sooooo much perfume! It's awesome though! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has gotten out of hand, but I am working at using instead of buying xx

      Delete
  5. Wow! Great collection! I'd find it hard to decide which one to wear each morning! Do you mix it up or do you tend to reach for the same couple of fragrances?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, I am using up my least favourite, reviewing as I go. Unfortunately, I've liked a lot of the samples...lol

      Delete
  6. Some of the names are great: One Hand Washes The Other, The Morbid The Merrier and Black Phoenix Alchemy! Which form do you find the most long-lasting: solid, oil or regular perfume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spray perfumes seem to have the best longevity overall, because of the alcohol content. But, I do have some perfume oils that can last the distance, I like to dab a little to my hair to help with silage :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so impressed! I love the look of your collection!

    I have about 36 (ish - eep, I'm afraid to count) perfumes, but I also have quite a few roll-ons, solid perfumes and tester vials. I do love carrying them in my handbag to touch up though!

    I haven't really got into indies, which is probably a good thing lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowsers, 36 perfumes! I'm determined to reduce the amount I have, though there's so much temptation, lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway