Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in "Bride To Be"

The Sally Hansen nail polish "Bride To Be" came to be in my collection because of the price. It wasn't a colour I needed and certainly not unique. But, the 80c price tag was something that I just could not ignore.


A silvery pewter.

At first I was somewhat meh with this nail polish, but it did grow on me, and I appreciated it's simple beauty. 

I did need 3 coats for this mani to be opaque. 

I was impressed with the wear time, it took a few days to chip. That's actually huge for me because getting chips in my nail polish within 24 hours is not at all unusual.

I can see why it's named "Bride To Be", it is elegant and understated.

I hope your Sunday is treating you well :)



Comments

  1. 80c they practically have it away!
    It is quite a lovely colour! I can imagine it would also be a great statement nail with a nude mani too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could I resist, right? I don't generally wear nude polishes, but that's a great idea, this shade as a statement colour would be a nice combo xx

      Delete
  2. I actually think it's a bit of an odd name for this shade. I always think of nudes and pinks when it's a bridal thing! Nevertheless, it's a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did come to appreciate this shade, not a colour I'd normally reach for, but it's nice :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!