MBA Cosmetics "Molten Metals"

A stocktake of my makeup revealed that I certainly did not need to add any more mineral eye shadows. But, after seeing the "Molten Metals" on offer at MBA Cosmetics shadow collection, I had to have them!

Set of 6 metallic eye shadows


Golden shimmer


Metallic bronze brown


Deep golden hue





Golden olive green


Metallic copper red


Rich wine shade



These eye shadows really come to life over a sticky base, as you can see in the swatches. The metallic finish is just beautiful and vibrant. I adore these pigmented shadows, they have a lovely formula and are easy to work with. I just make sure to pat onto my lids with a brush, rather than swipe.

I am so glad that I followed my heart rather than my brain when it came to purchasing these eye shadows. Sure I didn't need them, but I am oh-so-in-love!




I'll be including this post over at Fabulous and Fun Life for the Monday Makeup Madness link-up party :)

Comments

  1. I love a rich pigmented metallic shadow, not that I get much opportunity to wear them! These colours look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. metallic eye shadows are definitely my favourite finish, closely followed by duo chromes :)

      Delete
  2. They look amazingly pigmented! How gorgeous! And while I don't tend to like yellow gold, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shades would look amazing on you, Leah xx

      Delete
  3. So gawwwjus!! Love all these shades on you but especially Coppermine and Smolder, coz I love those colours!! Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, beautiful lady. I really can't pick favourites, they are all so lovely! xx

      Delete
  4. Gosh Indie - Coppermine and smolder just flung themselves into my shopping cart! Beautiful shadows hon and no one wears gold like you - so beautiful with you skintone and eye colour ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks sweetie. Ooh, please let me know what you think when you get them xx

      Delete
  5. Wow! What gorgeous pigmented metallics! They look stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find metallic eyeshadows so exciting, especially golden and bronze shades. These are so shiny and pigmented! Loving these, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A metallic finish is certainly something special xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway