Freedom Makeup Pro Lipsticks Part 2

I spoke about my thoughts of Freedom Makeup Pro Lipsticks in Part 1, so I won't repeat myself. I'll just jump straight into showing you swatches and so forth. If you missed Part 1 and are interested in checking it out, you can find it here.





Naked Beauty.

The lipstick is not orange like it looks in this photo! Camera, what are you doing???



Juicy Lips.




Candy Sweet.




Far Away.




The Sith.

As you can see in this post, I included a couple of lipsticks that weren't quite your everyday lipsticks (or maybe they are, so good on you!) Can you pick them? lol. I included them for a little fun. Who knows, I may have use for them sometime somewhere.

Compared to the Makeup Revolution, I find Freedom Makeup Pro Lipsticks to not have the same pigmentation. They seem more moisturising, but only slightly because Makeup Revolution lipsticks are definitely not drying. 

I assumed that being a "Professional" line they would be a step above, but I think they're on par. It really depends on whether you want buildable colour, or pigmented. I like having the option of both, so I don't regret this purchase. 

To be honest, thus far I'm not really seeing the point of having this sister brand? 



Comments

  1. Love the first three Indi, as much as I LOVE bright colours and think the pinks are gorgeous Naked Beauty looks fantastic on you, could be your HG nude lip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really been excited by nudes, lipstick, that is! Lol, but Naked Beauty is definitely a fave!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!