Models Prefer Argan Infusion Concealer

Having very dark under eye circles, I am always on the lookout for a decent concealer. A few months ago I replenished my concealer collection with a couple of drugstore concealers to try that had been given good reviews. The one I have been using currently is the Priceline's own brand Models Prefer Argan Infusion Concealer. 


Taken from Priceline "A highly blendable and long wearing liquid concealer offering buildable coverage. Infused with 100 % Argan oil."


As you can see, the concealer comes in a squared tube with doe foot applicator, which is my preferred packaging for this kind of product.


The concealer is very creamy in consistency. It applies and blends well on the skin. My preferred way to use this product is to apply with the wand in strokes that resemble a triangle under my eyes, then use a concealer brush to blend out. I get a decent coverage. I'd say about a medium coverage. 

It is long wearing. In saying that, I've always set this concealer with a powder to prevent creasing. Which is what I do with any creamy concealer that I use. So I can't comment on longevity used alone.

The Models Prefer Argan Infusion concealer has been a welcome concealer to my collection.

What's your current fave concealer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway