BH Cosmetics 28 Color Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

I know I really didn't need a matte eye shadow palette, but looking at all the lovely neutrals in the BH Cosmetics 28 Color Neutral Eyeshadow Palette, I just couldn't resist.

Taken from BH Cosmetics- "Featuring a chorus of flattering neutral hues, the Neutral Eyes- 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette lets you create a perfectly sculpted natural look. The colors are so versatile, many even double as subtle blushes."



The palette has a clear plastic lid which I really like because I can see the shadows without needing to open first.



So many neutrals to choose from, I love that they range from cool to warm, so any look you want to create is covered. The shadows are a little powdery causing kick up when dipping a brush in the pan. I'm totally ok with that when they are as nice to use as these mattes are. A good matte to me is one that has decent pigmentation, yet blends well. These tick both.

Want to see some swatches?








I'm not one to wear a totally matte eye and bought this palette for the purpose of eye contouring, but in the spirit of reviewing this palette, I created some matte only eye looks.



Look 1 




 Look 2



Look 3


Look 4

I have a feeling that this palette is going to be very well loved! :)




I'm linking this post to the Monday Makeup Madness Link Up over at Fabulous and Fun Life blog where you can find many other beauty blogs!











Comments

  1. Wow! What a great collection of matte shades! There are so many hundreds of combinations and looks you can create with this palette! I can see why this will be a well loved palette for you.

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the options that this matte palette gives xx

      Delete
  2. I love matte palettes and this one is gorgeous ! I know it is powdery but the formula is really nice ! I love the looks that you did.

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Claire. I can forgive powdery if it means I have a decent eye shadow xx

      Delete
  3. You chose wisely Indie, and the looks you've created are stunning. That smokey blue - adore! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling Kat. I just love the quality of most of the BH Cosmetics products are fantastic, as you well know ;) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!