JD Glow Cosmetics Highlighters

As I explained in my JD Glow Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick review, this brand was on my radar thanks to Instagram. When it comes to beauty products, although I use highlighters, I wouldn't call them an obsession of mine. However, after seeing swatches of these highlighters, I was sold.

After much consideration I decided on Saks and Fifth and Beyonce.


The highlighters come in a nice sized black compact with clear plastic lid. Upon delivery on top of the powder there was a sponge filling in the gap to the lid. This ensures safe delivery.



Saks and Fifth, Beyonce (revamped version)

The highlighters swatch beautifully. Heavily swatched they look like molten metal. Yet with a light hand they can give such a lovely glow, which is my preferred way of wearing highlighter. The JD Glow products all have a yummy vanilla frosting scent to them. I could smell it as soon as I opened the compact. It's not too strong that it translates to the skin.

Although the product is very creamy and pigmented to the touch, I found that applying with a brush that is not dense gives me just the right amount of highlight. It glides on and is so easy to blend. In saying that I only really had to swipe a couple of times to get a noticeable look without blinding everybody.

It lasts throughout wear without fading or becoming patchy.


Applied lightly, Saks and Fifth is a gorgeous champagne with hint of gold.


Beyonce gives me a subtle bronzed shimmer, well the highlighter does, anyway! Lol

These photos really don't do the highlighters justice. Please take my word for it, you need at least one of the JD Glow Highlighters in your life. They cater to all skintones, so there's sure to be one (2 or 3) for you!

Are you a highlight or no highlight gal?





Check out Fabulous and Fun Life for her Monday Makeup Madness Link-Up where you can find many wonderful beauty blogs!




















Comments

  1. OMG the swatches are stunning! Highlighter is something I'm sorely lacking in. Will have to check out these ones, they look fabulous!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently jumped on the highlighter bandwagon, Di xx

      Delete
  2. wow the swatches are stunning ! These highlighters look really pretty !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow those swatches!! These look so beautiful!! I need to try these now.

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really versatile, too, Laura. You can get anything from a subtle highlight to something quite intense xx

      Delete
  4. I will have to check them out on instagram. I like a subtle highlight but I will check out the other products they have.

    Alinta x
    polishandpaws.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JD Glow Comsetics also have gorgeous liquid lipsticks and eye shadows, Alinta xx

      Delete
  5. I love highlights that give a glow! It is really hard to capture their beauty on camera eh! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not great at taking photos, but highlighters are tough to capture! xx

      Delete
  6. Loving seeing all these JD Glow products Indie - thrilled to bits they are working so well for you, and you are working them like a pro. Simply gorgeous! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I've had a lot of fun playing with them. I do think another order will be happening pretty soon, lol xx

      Delete
  7. Holy crap, this is some pigmentation! Saks and Fifth looks amazing.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway