Makeup Room Tour

After many years in the making I finally have my own little area to store and apply my makeup. To be fair, the renovations included a kitchen and bedroom so it wasn't a small job by any means. To say I'm excited is a huge understatement. Well, enough of my jabbering, it's time for the tour to begin!

I wanted my colour scheme to be black and white to go with the fuchsia walls.



I must say I'm rather proud of my handiwork. I put the dresser together. I love the matching stool I picked up that I also came up from Aldi. The cushion seat acts as a lid for some storage. This is where I keep products that I am yet to try and review.


I bought a black and white runner for the dresser to sit on.



In the first drawer on the left I am storing foundation, BB cream, concealer and face powder.



The middle drawer contains my everyday makeup items, including Project Pan products. I've placed a drawer organizer inside.



In the 3rd drawer I'm keeping lashes (in an attempt to start using them if they are easily accessible. I still haven't, lol). There's also wipes, lip balms, cotton buds and pads, micellar water and my mix of mineral water and lavender that I like to use to spray on my makeup sponge. I also use it to spritz over makeup.


This plastic organizer contains liquid lipstick, single eye shadows, bronzer, highlighters, blush and small eye shadow palettes.


I store my remaining palettes in the set of drawers. On top in containers I have lip liners, lip glosses, ColourPop lip products, JD Glow Liquid Lipsticks and some of my Makeup Revolution Chocolate palettes. The white cabinet is still a work in progress. Inside I am storing perfume, everyday makeup brushes and loose eye shadows. I'm just waiting on some more organizers to store everything in a more practical way.



Lastly I will show you my nail polish tower. There's actually another tier on the bottom, but the room is too narrow to capture in the one photo.

What do you think? Stay tuned for some future posts on my beauty collections :)

















Comments

  1. I'm a bit envious of this room Indie! It's probably every beauty lovers dream to have this kind of set up & yours is well organised, which I also love. That dresser is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shell. I feel very fortunate to finally have my own little space for makeup xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that looks great Indie. Love that dressing table too. Everything is so organised. Loving that fushia colour. We have that as a feature colour on our wall in Lounge Room. During certain times of the day, it radiates different colours too. I am guessing you won't come out of that room too often then :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely lady. Hahahaha, nope I never want to leave the room, I can even see the bedroom tv from the dresser xx

      Delete
  3. WoW, how well organised it is, love your dresser and pink wall paint. I wish I have that kind of setting but I have little kids and I need to keep my make up in hidden places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I remember what it was like to keep my makeup away from little fingers! Lol xx

      Delete
  4. I love it! I still haven't set up a makeup area like this and I've been keen to for ages. It would feel wonderful to have everything so organised and tidy!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've gotta do it, Di. Though, it's hard to leave the room, lol xx

      Delete
  5. Really nice. I love the fuschia walls and how you have everything so nicely organized

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous beauty room! I love how organised all your storage is and I am absolutely green with envy at the dedicated space you have for all your beauty products and application. You have done such a brilliant job in setting all this up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hun. I've been gathering bits and pieces and looking at so many pinterest pictures for ideas. It's so wonderful to finally be a reality xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway