Pan That Palette 2017 Update #1

Time for an update on my Pan That Palette project. I'm planning on doing an update every two months, my intro being in February. When I introduced this palette I had 38 empty pans and had hit pan on 8.


Before I show you my current progress, I just wanted to point out that the two shadows that I have marked with an "X" are ones that I have removed from the palette. One was a white shadow that was incredibly glittery and crumbly and I knew I was never going to use it. The other was a pale neutral shadow. Nice colour but it was so hard that I couldn't get any colour pay-off.


I now have 45 empty pans and there are 6 I have hit pan on. Although I am still making progress, I am finding that with the more neutral matte shades being finished, it will start getting tougher. I was using them to contour my eyes so it was easy to use more than one shadow for each eye look. The number I can use in one look is now dwindling, but my determination to continue is not (did you like what I did there? lol) 

Only 43 to go! :P





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway