Simply Nails 2017 #1

I recently de-cluttered some crackle polishes that had dried up. I remember when they were a thing, although I bought a few, I really didn't get much use out of them. I was looking for a colour for my nails in my stash, when this gorgeous magenta shade was calling me. When I picked it up, I realised it was a crackle polish that I had forgotten about.

Surprisingly, the Maybelline Shredded nail polish in Magenta Mirage had not only survived the cull, but was also usable .

My next decision was what my base polish would be.



I figured that a silver would stand out underneath Magenta Mirage and also compliment the stunning magenta shade. I chose to use Naturalistics Nail Gloss in Chrome Crazy. A bright metallic silver.



I quite like the result, and let's just say that this crackle polish has survived and remains in my nail polish collection!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway