Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

I bought this Simple Hydrating Cleansing oil, actually 3 of them during a sale that Chemist Warehouse was having some time ago. Now I had been content using a mix of coconut and olive oil as a makeup remover, but I'd read such good things about this cleansing oil and I really wanted to try it for myself. Of course a 50% off sale at Chemist Warehouse at an already affordable price had me quick to order.


Taken from Simple Skincare- "...our rinse off cleansing oil is made with 100%  pure grapeseed oil, which is light in texture and infused with skin loving ingredients such as vitamins A and E that leaves all skin types thoroughly cleansed, instantly hydrated and soft."

The cleansing oil comes in a 125 ml plastic bottle with flip-top lid dispenser. I love the green theme on the packaging. The oil has a fresh slightly herbal scent. Being mostly grapeseed oil, this product is an oil of thin consistency.



To apply, I simply massage a small amount into my skin, adding a little more when cleansing my eye makeup. It is such a light weight oil, yet melts away makeup with ease. Being an emulsifying oil a little water can be added which turns the cleansing oil into a creamy lather, ensuring that the face is sufficiently cleansed.

I use a wet face washer to remove the oil, which is much less effort than removing the thicker oils that I am used to. Although not needed, I do finish with my regular creamy cleanser.

I love that the Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil gently removes makeup while managing to also nourish the skin. I'm going to have to try skipping the second cleanse, because I really like the way my skin feels after using this cleanser.


Comments

  1. Ooh it sounds lovely and I reckon the subtle herbal scent would be nice. Such a bargain too! xx

    Di from Max The Unicorn


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good and does smell nice and natural xx

      Delete
  2. The lip gloss look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try this!!! Great review. ❤ Check out my blog? Thx -KM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!