Pan That Palette 2017 Update #4

It's time once again to show you my progress of the 88 Warm palette.


In the update I posted in August I was disappointed because I had only finished 1 eye shadow, with 4 shadows showing pan.


In the 2 months since, I am happy to say that I finished off 7 eye shadows and have 6 that I have hit pan on. I now have 25 eye shadows, which is still daunting for me, because although I have a few dark matte crease shades, most are lid shades that include 5 silvers. I have started using them, but they're not my favourite. 

I can't believe in the next update, I will have been trying to pan this palette for a whole year. I know I am not going to finish this palette by the end of the year, so I will have to decide whether I am going to bin it, or continue into 2018. What do you think?


Comments

  1. I think this is excellent progress. You are doing so well and I really hate throwing out my eye shadows so I would have to continue on and live for that wonderful feeling when I actually 100% finish the palette. Im working on using up a duo at the moment...LOL Not as much of a challenge as you are facing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Fawn. I have come this far, I really think I would feel like I had really accomplished something if I continue and finish this palette xx

      Delete
  2. You're doing so well, it's unbelievable! :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you're doing so great. I don't think I would have the patience to keep at one palette.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty
    http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jennifer. I'm surprised I am still working on panning this palette, thankfully blogging about my progress has kept me accountable. I will be so glad when I'm done with it! xx

      Delete
  4. woah! i don't think i've ever finished ONE eyeshadow before....let alone 6. go on girl! you get so much choice in this palette too, i wouldn't even know where to start haha.

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was one to not finish eye shadows before this project, Katie. I'm glad I've really got good use out of it, but I can not wait until it's out of my life and makeup collection, lol xx

      Delete
  5. Wow you've made some good progress! I think you deserve to toss it once you hit the end of the year - give yourself some variety!

    Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway