September Empties

I was so happy that with September the weather would warm up because it meant the arrival of Spring. Nope, didn't really happen where I live, hopefully with October I will see more sunshine! Oh, and of course with a new month it means I get to show you the products I finished.


Just a handful of products, really, but I'll quickly run through each item with you.


Sunsense Sensitive Invisible 50+ Sunscreen- This sunscreen being zinc based is a physical sunscreen. Thankfully, it isn't a thick product and doesn't give the skin an unwanted white cast like so many often do. 
Repurchase? I will repurchase this sunscreen. It has a high SPF rating, something that is very important here in Australia, plus I find it works well as a primer under my foundation. 

It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector- A light weight serum that is targeted towards those wanting a more even skintone.
Repurchase? I liked how light the formula is and how quickly it is absorbed into the skin, but after using a full bottle, I didn't notice much of an improvement in the pigmentation of my skin. I won't be repurchaing.

Simple Cleansing Oil- I use this oil to remove makeup. It's not a heavy oil, so not only does it remove makeup, but it is easy to remove from my skin also.
Repurchase? I love this budget friendly cleansing oil and have 3 back-ups, so it's safe to say that I will be buying again.

Cuticle Revitalizer Oil- I bought a bunch of these cuticle oils from eBay. They are labeled as OPI, but I doubt that they are. The oil comes in a tube, with a brush at one end and the other end twists to deliver oil into the brush. You simply then apply to the cuticles and massage.
Repurchase? Yes! These are so convenient! I carry one in my hand bag and in my car, so when I'm out and about and have some time to spare, like in the car waiting for the kids to finish school, I can treat my cuticles.


Models Prefer Foundation- A decent medium coverage foundation that gives a satin foundation.
Repurchase? I liked it, but it wasn't love, plus there's always another foundation that I want to try.

LA Girl Endless Eye Liner- Being retractable was the only redeeming feature of this eye liner.
Repurchase? Definitely not.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold- It felt good to finish another Color Tatto. I've had them for some time and am glad to be getting some use out of the ones I have before they dry out.
Repurchase? I love Color Tattoos, but I don't feel the need for this particular gold shade.



Now for the products that I am decluttering.

Ulta3 Nail Polish in Mojito- This green polish is getting too thick to use. I've had it for years and don't feel the need to revive it with thinner.
Repurchase? I think the only polish shade that I'd buy again is black and white. I'm always lusting after new and different polishes.

Skinn Volume Explosion Mascara- I'd had this mascara for a very long time. Once I opened it, I found that it was beginning to dry out. I persevered with it a few times, but it was just making my lashes clumpy.
Repurchase? Because I took too long to use this mascara, I'm not sure how it performs new. However, in saying that, I don't feel the need to seek this one out to buy.

Another month, another empties post done! xx

Comments

  1. Still loving the Ego Sunsense Sensitive Invisible Sunscreen! It doesn't let me down (except of course when I forget to re-apply).

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget to reply sunscreen, oops!

      Delete
  2. I'm about to finish my Simple Oil as well. I want to try the Burts Bees oil and see if I like it.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the BB cleansing oil, but not as much as the Simple one xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh the Simple cleansing oil sounds good.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great range of empties, i'm tempted to have a look at the sunscreen and cuticle oil after reading this post! x

    Sam Hodgett || Beauty, Food & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love how convenient the cuticle oil pens are xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway